Friday, August 13, 2010

[015] 12 hour shifts, Chili's, and Sleep

I've been at work half of this week. 10, 12, and 14 hour shifts (in that order). The good news is, the store is pretty much 97% stocked and ready for sales. Officially opening tomorrow morning. Tax free weekend. Super neat. I'll be at home, catching up on some zzz's.

Also, having dinner at Chili's with Shawnson, his Mum, and Elsa. I'm curious to see what sort of veg friendly things they have for me to devour. I almost always get chicken when I eat there. Mouth watering, thinking about it.

I think more tofu fried rice is in my future. Because it was definitely super delicious. I might even toss in some ramen noodles with that rice. Who knows. The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...