Thursday, July 12, 2012

[131] Redesign?

Every time I grow tired of my blog's layout, I immediately think of 13 Going On 30:

I've come off the phone with corporate and they have dropped the R word.
              Redesign?
Ideas have been popping up into my head over the past few days. Most of my inspiration has been coming from recent outfits I have purchased, and reading Little Chief Honeybee and The Dainty Squid.
Kaelah from LCH recently blogged about this art print on Etsy:
I immediately fell in love with the colors in this print and created a swatch from this image.
I have a pretty neat idea for the header that uses an image of a painting I made last year. Once this week of work is over with, I'll finally get some days off to focus on a few fun ideas I've had on the back burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...