Saturday, October 8, 2011

[105] Just A Little Hello

Hello readers :]

Posts and activity on my blog may start to slow down just a bit with the coming Christmas shopping season. You see, I work in retail. That means more hours at work for me. Very excited to start saving up for next years trips.

With that being said, I am also very excited to announce that I will be holding my very first giveaway in less than two weeks! I won't give any hints as to what it is. You'll just have to come back and find out on October 20th. So mark your calendars!

2 comments:

  1. I think it would be awesome to work in retail during Christmas season...more money, and the shift would fly by because you're so busy! Then again, I've never worked retail during Christmas season before so really I have no idea, haha

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true, this is the time of the year where I make most of my income. I love when a busy day of work flies by! Having polite customers also helps make the seasonal work day a lot less stressful. :]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...