Tuesday, October 11, 2011

[106] Howdy Y'all

How is everyone doing? I just returned from a grocery trip to my local Wal-Mart and I came home with a little more than groceries. I picked up a few crafting items for my next post on my craft blog which I will also link to in a post here on Vegging for Health. It's a Halloween themed post! I plan on working on this tonight and hopefully have it up tomorrow.

For Halloween, I'd like to dress up as Hello Kitty. Just not this kind of Hello Kitty, because this isn't an acceptable costume for work.


Source: buycostumes.com via Cat on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. haha I have a HK costume...similar to that, but I wore it to work! XD Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    http://fab450.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...