Monday, October 17, 2011

[109] Music Monday: mewithoutYou

mewithoutYou, is an American rock band from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Their music is generally dominated by spoken-word vocals and free-ranging drums, bass, and guitar.




Torches Together is the first track from their 2004 album, Catch for Us the Foxes. Before I acquired this album, I only owned one song of theirs, "January 1979". I used to listen to this particular song, over and over, on repeat. It was usually one of the first three songs on any mixed CD I'd make for road trips. Catch for Us the Foxes was given to me as a gift for my 19th birthday in 2005. This album is still among my top favorites and I can honestly say I love each and every track on this CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...