Saturday, September 17, 2011

[091] Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

While I may not live a 100% eco-friendly lifestyle, I try to go Green as often as possible while promoting and spreading the word. That being said, join me at RecycleBank.com (click and sign up via this link by October 1, 2011 and I'll earn 10 points!) and earn points towards free rewards!

Reusable bags VS Plastic bags

I personally use both, depending on the amount of items I purchase. I have pledged to carry a reusable shopping bag for one month. So far, so good. I'm proud to say we left Shaw's with zero plastic bags on our last grocery trip. :] More to come, in a later post.

So, which do you prefer: reusable or plastic?
Leave your answer in a comment. Feel free to leave a short explanation as to why this method works for you.

via jsncafe.comvia re-nest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...