Monday, September 19, 2011

[092] Maiden Name

I don't particularly enjoy forwarding e-mails. Especially when instructed to send it to a certain number of people. Sometimes I come across an e-mail that I find enjoyable enough to share and that's exactly what happened tonight.


Rules: It's harder than it looks! Hit forward, erase my answers, enter your answers & send it to 10 people, including me! Use the 1st letter of your maiden name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real places, names ... nothing made up! Oh, and don't forget, you can't use any of the person's answers before you!

1. Maiden name: Young
2. An Animal: Yak
3. A Boy's Name: Yancy
4. A Girl's Name: Yasmine
5. An Occupation: Yoga Instructor
6. A Color: Yellow
7. Something You Wear: Yarmulka
8. A Beverage: Yogurt smoothie
9. A Food: Yam
10. Something Found in the Bathroom: Yellow rubber duckies
11. A Place: Yorkshire
12. Something You Shout About: Yellow cab drivers ...?


I hope everyone had a fun and safe weekend. I certainly did... because I was at work all weekend long. "Dolla' dolla' bills, y'all."

This week, Shawno and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary! I have the perfect gift (which I'll share later this week). This year we're both a lot busier than we were last year. Over the last few months he's taken on three times the work load compared to last year, as well as recently being promoted to supervisor. Yea! I personally have gained more hours at work, which is most certainly a blessing. I'm able to afford more than just fuel for my car. I may be exaggerating that a bit, but it's nice to have a little extra earnings to put into my savings. I have future trips I'm planning for next year. (Texas, Germany, Philippines)

Hopefully finding time to get this next interview done. (That's you, Gregg!) Also, I came across a few vegan recipes I plan on sharing sometime within the next week! (Just for you, Gabby!)

Happy vegging!
-Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...