Thursday, August 9, 2012

[139] Things I Love Thursday

How about another round of T.I.L.T.?! I've been eyeing all these crazy cute dresses, bags, and shoes. Here are my recent Modcloth Loved Items. Enjoy!



I love the soft pink of this dress. Perfect for a bride or a bridesmaid. You can find this gorgeous dress here!



I love the design on this bag. It's the perfect size for carrying a notebook or two. Hop on down to your local coffee spot and enjoy a beverage while you brainstorm, doodle, or read a book. You can find it here.

This "Grey-t Escape" dress is just lovely. I think it would look really cute with an eggplant purple, royal, or navy blue half sleeve cardigan.

Lately, I've been interested in a lot of clothes and accessories that feature bows. These shoes are a perfect example.


This grassy green bag with an anchor pattern is too cute!

I can't get over this gorgeous royal blue dress!


All items in the post can be found on Modcloth.com. You can take a peek at my Loved Items list here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...