Thursday, August 11, 2011

[052] Thanks Jenny!

I'd like to give a huge thank you to Jenny for being part of Vegging for Health's first interview and guest review. Thanks Jenny! Hoping for more reviews from you in the future!

More interviews coming soon! Currently have two interviews in the works, but I need more! If you, or anyone you know, is a vegetarian, vegan, or pescatarian please contact me at: veggingforhealth@gmail.com

Do you have a veg-friendly recipe you'd like to share on Vegging for Health? Send me an email and we'll chat all about it!

I am currently in the process of making handmade items and paintings that will be available for purchase here on VfH. I'll post more info later as I start to gather more and more items.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy vegging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...