Saturday, August 20, 2011

[067] Attention Vegetarians/Vegans/Pescatarians!!! I need you!

I need YOU for Vegging for Health interviews!

Vegetarian.
Vegan.
Pescatarian.

Whichever you are, I want you to be part of my interview series. If you've become a regular reader of Vegging for Health, then you've probably read Jenny's journey into going pescatarian. You've probably read Staci's roller coaster ride from pure-vegetarian to pescatarian. Some of you have really enjoyed what these women have shared because they're a couple of my highest viewed posts!

It's super easy to be featured here on Vegging for Health. Contact me via e-mail at veggingforhealth@gmail.com with the following information:

  • Your name.
  • Vegetarian, Vegan, or Pescatarian (or something in between!)
  • Tell me a little bit about you.
  • Link to your blog if you have one.
  • Let me know if you'd like to share your favorite recipe or review a new food product you've recently used or plan to use.
Interested?
Great!!! 
We can conduct the interview a few different ways:
  • E-mail
  • AIM
  • MSN
  • Yahoo
  • Skype chat/video (transcribing recorded calls takes too long)
If y'all don't contact me for an interview, I'll be forced to interview myself. That... can get... weird. Yikes! (Although I'll probably end up doing that sometime soon so y'all can get to know me better. [; )

Let's recap.
Contact me via e-mail at veggingforhealth@gmail.com.
"Vegging for Health Interview" in the subject line!
Include information listed above.
I'll ask questions.
You'll answer questions.
We'll dance all about it!
You'll be featured in a post.
People will read what you have to say.
The world will be a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...