Friday, August 26, 2011

[073] Everyone Is Freaking Out

Hurricane Irene is currently attacking the east coast. I plan on sitting at home, reading while the storm does its business, even though I honestly don't think it will affect my area as badly as meteorologists say it will.

We have all the essentials; vanilla Coke Zero for Shawno, a bunch of refilled water bottles, Sam Adams Boston Lager and 4 bottles of Killian's (which you can't see).

As a bonus, check out my brunch. That's one happy spinach and tomato omelette. :D

In the event the power goes out or my internet goes down, I've decided not to post this weekend. Don't worry, if anything juicy happens, I'll be sure to write all about it!

2 comments:

  1. Katherine Elizabeth DominguezTuesday, August 30, 2011 1:23:00 PM

    :-O that omelette! yumm. If you're ever looking for new ideas, I have a bunch of my own vegetarian recipes on my new blog! Take a peek if you ever get hungry :-)

    -Katherine

    www.byKatherineElizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love omelette's. I haven't made one for myself in a long time, but I'm glad I've started making them again. Just took a peek at your blog, I'm loving it! So many delicious food posts, mmm. I'm always hungry, hahaha. Thanks for coming by Vegging for Health. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...