Friday, August 19, 2011

[065] Dinner, beer, new clothes, and a few questions

Tonight was a date night for my boyfriend and I. I decided to get a little dressed up since we haven't really been able to go out on a Friday night in some time. A typical Friday night for me usually consists of working the closing shift. A typical Friday night for Shawno usually consists of him coming home late from a busy day of updates at work (he's a programmer), coming home late only to telecommute to tackle more tasks, or getting in some hangout time with his best friend whenever they're both available. So tonight was our night to have a nice dinner together without having to throw "What's for dinner?" around until one of us cooks something, haha.


Top: Wet Seal
Tank: American Eagle
Jeans: Wet Seal
Belt: American Eagle
Necklace: (Christmas gift) Forever 21 I think?


1. What time did you get up this morning? 9am (EST)

2. How do you like your steak? If I still ate beef, medium or medium-well.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover 2, it wasn't that great. I saw Bridesmaids before that and loved it!

4. What is your favourite TV show? Will and Grace, iCarly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, X-Files (It's hard to pick just one.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Guam. I'm desperate to go back.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Yoplait Apple Turnover yogurt

7. What is your favorite food? Baked potatoes with various toppings, especially veggie toppings.

8. Foods you dislike? Water chestnuts and anything with a heavy amount of bell peppers.

9. Favorite place to eat? Texas Roadhouse is my favorite place to go out  for a nice dinner.

10. Favorite dressing? Newman's Own Light Raspberry and Walnut

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 00' Pontiac Grand Am

12. What are your favorite clothes? I love a nice pair of jeans and a comfy cotton t-shirt.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Wales, Ireland, England, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany, China, Japan, and the Philippines

14. Cup ½ empty or ½ full? Really it depends on the situation but I try to lean towards ½full. After all, my blood type is "b positive". Wiiink!

15. Where would you want to retire? Texas, Washington, or Oregon.

16. Favorite time of day? 9am. 7am if I'm at a lake or a beach.

17. Where were you born? Keesler Air Force Base, Biloxi, Mississippi

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer and I really enjoy watching hockey with my boyfriend.

19. What is your favorite fragrance? I've used Curve perfume for so long (because I barely use it) that I don't even know what anything else smells like. If we're talking about room/air fresheners I love hazelnut and pumpkin spice fragrances.

20. What is your favorite face cream? Honestly, I don't use a cream specific for my face. I use my fragrance-free Aveeno body lotion. Every face cream I've used has dried out my face or I've had an allergic reaction to it.

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Baby Bee by Burt's Bees is great! Other than that, I love Johnson & Johnson baby products.

22. People watcher? I'm real big into people watching. Sometimes I start staring without realizing I might be bothering people, haha.

23. Are you a morning or night person? I'm an in betweener. If I'm on the right schedule, I'm a morning person, but I also have a habit of staying up late.

24. Do you have any pets? Not since Maloney Long-fins and Mahoney No-legs passed. Shawno's not ready to move on yet. Also, I'm allergic to so many animals. Bummer.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? My page views has been pretty consistent over the last couple weeks. Considering a giveaway if traffic keeps itself up.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A dancer/ballerina/gymnast.

27. What is your favorite memory? I have this faint memory from when I was a toddler. I kept trying to throw a snowball at my grandma's window, but I was too small and I couldn't quite throw it high enough.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? I'm definitely a dog person, but if I could find a hypoallergenic cat I would easily adjust.

29. Are you married? Nope.

30. Always wear your seat belt? Always. I had a little scare in ~1997.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes. Two and a half years ago I was driving a rental car when I was hit by a van. Zero injuries, but I had post-traumatic stress for almost a month after the accident. 

32. Any pet peeves? Inconsiderate drivers. Trashy dressed people.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Pineapple, roasted garlic, spinach, and various cheeses!

34. Favorite flower? Calla lilies in any color.

35. Favorite ice cream? Peanut butter ice cream with fudge swirl and Reese's peanut butter cups.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway sandwiches or Wendy's baked potatoes

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero! Passed on the first try.

38. From whom did you get your last email? 20 Something Bloggers group update

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Best Buy

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not really.

41. Like your job? I'm content.

42. Broccoli? I love broccoli!

43. What was your favorite vacation? Virginia 2010. It was mine and Shawno's first long-distance car trip together.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Shawno

45. What are you listening to right now? King of Queens on TBS

46. What is your favorite color? Kelly Green, any shade of green really.

47. How many tattoos do you have? Three and wanting more.

48. Coffee drinker? I'm real big on coffee and drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...