|Top: potatoes, ground beef (for my meat-eater)|
Bottom: red onions, ground boca burger
- 1-2 Boca All-American Flame Grilled burgers
- 1-2 Yukon Gold potatoes (medium sized)
- 2 Tbsp red onions
- spinach (or greens of your choice)
- olive oil
- sea salt (season to taste)
- ground pepper melange (season to taste)
- garlic powder (season to taste)
- onion powder (season to taste)
- light (or fat free) sour cream
- Colby and Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1. Heat oven (or toaster oven) to 350°F. Grease or foil baking sheet (I recommend using foil to avoid any tough cleanup). Cube potatoes and place in small-medium mixing bowl. Add ~2 Tbsp olive oil, and desired amounts of sea salt, ground pepper melange, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix well. Pour potato mix on prepared baking sheet and spread evenly. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare burger(s) as directed on the box. When fully cooked, "ground" or chop up burger(s) and set aside.
- Prepare red onions with olive oil by sautéing or carmelizing (whichever you prefer) and set aside.
The "art" of preparing a burrito is all about layering. Layer your ingredients however you'd like.
I take a little bit of pride in knowing how to prepare meals for my meat-eater. It doesn't bother me to handle raw or prepared meats and Shawno sure does love the food I make for him. :]
|Such focus going into the layering of his burrito.|
|His masterpiece. (He didn't like that I was hovering|
over his burrito to take this picture, haha.)