Thursday, August 18, 2011

[061] I Love Clearance Sales

Where do you go when you walk into a clothing store? I head straight for the clearance rack. I love seeing tags with markdown, after markdown, after markdown. The same goes for online shopping. I love it even more so when clearance is an additional 50% and free shipping with the purchase of jeans. Thanks Wet Seal!

Over the last three years I've slowly ventured from American Eagle (AE) jeans to Wet Seal (WS) jeans. While I still wear AE jeans, WS provided me with comfortable black jeans for work. If you know anything about American Eagle, they rarely offer black jeans. And when it comes to sales, WS seems to offer the "buy one get one 50% off" on their jeans every couple of months. That makes my wallet happy!

If you were to check all the labels on my clothes, you'll find "American Eagle Outfitters" on roughly 75% of these tags. When I find a piece of clothing I like, it tends to stick around in my wardrobe for 5+ years. If it becomes damaged, I usually buy a similar item to replace it.

Back to the reason behind this post.

Space Dye Crochet Top - paid $7.99 (Regularly $22.50, Clearance $15.99)
Space Dye Crochet Top


Lace Crop Top - paid $6.99 (Regularly $19.50, Clearance $13.99)
Lace Crop Top


Showstopper Skinny Jean in Med Potassium - paid $14.99 (Regularly $26.50)
Showstopper in Med Potassium


Free Shipping + $0.00 Tax = $29.97 total
This package came in the mail today! I plan on going out to dinner Friday night with the boyfriend, which might serve as the perfect opportunity to wear one of these new tops. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...